Necessary squished up pic of all the contents:
The three accessories for September are a dual colour neon yellow and gold clutch, a rose gold ID bracelet and a super fabulous rose gold ring with some serious weight to it:
Next up are the cosmetic colour products for the month. Two Maybelline Colour Show nail colours in Pink Shock and Fierce & Tangy, a Designer Brands Lip Crayon in Kiss & Tell Red and a Designer Brands Kohl in Black:
I liked the quality of the lip crayon, unfortunately the colour is really unflattering on me. At $7.99 I might pick up one of the other 3 shades available, as I was impressed with the formula, and it's mercifully free of mineral oil!
The skin care selection:
The skin care items are a Lonvitalite collagen firming & moisturising facial mask and a Pure Tan mini body care product. For members who filled out the August feedback survey they included an extra Pure Tan mini to say thank you. I got the Coconut Body Creme and the Coconut Creme Body Scrub. Unfortunately my UnGodly allergy to coconut oil means these will be re-gifted immediately.
And lastly, proof of why clutches are truly inappropriate for diabetics:
Yes kiddies, that is the bare minimum I can leave the house with. What you are seeing here is what it looks like to have to carry your pancreatic insulin producing cells on the outside. The items inconveniently sticking out there are insulin pens in case, blood glucose monitor and of course good old Allens jelly beans.
No comments:
Post a Comment